Sunday, September 23, 2012

a drama llama in two parts

11:30 AM

I masterbaked this morning and just got back from delivering fifty cupcakes. I am now watching The Phantom Menace with the macho-est dude ever and freaking in because Obi-Wan looks so adorbz (I've been in love with his braid thing since childhood. That braid made me a woman). I don't think we'll be able to finish this. It's like I can't seem to finish things I want to really do these days. Also I am doing chores. As you can see I am on a multi-tasking frenzy. Being a ninja is amazing.

Will be leaving in a bit. It's still in a few hours, but I'm going to watch my brother dance with Indak for the Skechers Streetdance Battle Eliminations at Mall of Asia. I am such a stage sister but I swear to Gerard! My siblings are all amazing and fantastic dancers and I have none of that crazy dancing gene in me. I am such a dork when I try to dance. Try being the operative verb. I'd rather cheer for them like a crazy fangirl than breakdance. Might end up breaking something else. Like my neck. Or my pride.

Also will be fetching my parents from the airport later this evening. Me and my siblings have been home alone since Monday. It's weird. Was so used to not having a dad around for years and not having a mom around for three months. I think we handled it well better than expected. No house parties, no accidents- because we of the Sindacs have an uncool gene. Just me going home late and lola freaking out that I might be somewhere I shouldn't. Hmmm, I wonder what caused such a reaction...

Cajo is being a douchebag. I am the worst sister ever. I can only communicate with babies. Because babies and tiny children love me. When they become teenagers they become... an evil version of me. Me when I'm in a very, very bad mood. Or when someone calls me a "bully" and when I refuse to talk to him or acknowledge his existence.

Oh I am cruel.

~

11:30 PM

I wore my Boy Scouts polo today :> It looks real awesome. Also, I got to eat fries! Macho dudes are the best. Not only did he drive me to wherevs today, he also let me sleep throughout the whole drive to MOA. Man, the traffic was insane and I was sleeping like a baby. He was all, "Sa sobrang bagal parang dinuduyan ka narin ng kotse". It's when I have dudes like this around when I feel like a princess.

So Indak made it to eliminations. Le duh, it was obvious that they'd get in. What was surprising was that they got the highest score, beating Hataw and Airforce. I'm just really proud of my bro, and I have to give it to him. He was dead front and center throughout their routine and he got a lot of main stunts. It's such a big huge improvement to his performance from last year. Ahhh, it's great to be a stage sister. I think I need to make a new TEAM CYRIL shirt. My shirt from last year said, "I'm his sister. I have his number" printed on the back. I'm also a very embarrassing sister >:)

Got a lot of souvenirs from mom and dad's trip. I heart the boomerang I got and there's a kangaroo plushie that has adopted a koala. Have no idea how that happened. Will start using this really cool bag that has this ethnic design. It's so huge and colorful. I think it's going to replace my storm trooper canvas bag... oh heck to the no. Must look for that canvas bag, it needs moar Arielle loving. Also I have an XXL shirt, thank you dad for I heart over sized stuff. My favorite pasalubong was the lightsaber Ced got! It's blue and baby sized. It made me really jelly. Wish I was nine years old and suddenly falling in love with everything related to the force.

Tomorrow I have to clean my room.... One does not simply walk into Mordor, and that is how my side of the room has started to look like. I am swimming in clothes and bags. And mangas.

I have tried to clean. But I have no idea how there can be mangas under my bed, on my chair and on top of le desk. My bed is no longer a bed, for I cannot sleep in it. I tried. I have also bought sweaters for the sweater weather. And I have suddenly acquired a love for silk shirts with these crazy designs. My brain is all over the place.

Oh, how I'd give my left lung to be able to draw like a pro and take out my tear ducts and donate it to people who wouldn't abuse it so. I miss...

...you. Who are you, really?


- >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment