Sunday, September 2, 2012

Since 1994

Here's the thing, I know I like putting names and labels. It's weird, but yeah, I do categorize people who are special to me. I find code names cool, okay? And very helpful when you have to talk about someone with your beffies. Also, I confess to putting numbers to my best friends. Sorry.

But someone I seem to overlook and forget to mention, always forgetting that is if there's one person who really, truly is my bestest best friend ever? It's got to be the person who can put up with me, knows my grossest shizz and has seen me through my darkest times. Here's to an oh so talented person, with mad music, writing and dancing skillz, also someone who strangled me on the day of my last voice lesson class when I was seven (I will never forgive you). My Ate. Also known as my roommate since birth.

And Pocahontas.


So she's been stuck with me since forever, and has an unconscious love- hate for me since I stole her "Only Child" status from her. But this sexy lady has been more there for me than I give her credit for. She's been my partner in crime whenever our parental units were being too overprotective. She would grimace whenever I made kwento of my heart woes, and make fun of me afterwards. She's been singing back up for me, always playing songs that I want to sing, and she will always always be the best at harmonizing and doing the second voice to any song. She's always allowing me borrow to her stuff, to a point that I'd actually get in trouble for it. She puts up with my weird habits, especially my tendency to change clothes without common decency (I'm sorry for mooning you :( I don't mean to). Also she's like a role model. Ehem.

Roomies since birth :>

Whuuut. She was my first kiss?? D:
Oh my Gerard... Arielle. Where are your hands?
Ooooohh sexy baby! >:))
I just had to add this. If I'm freaking out, I know my Ate's always going to be there to hold my hand and laugh. And laugh.

Okay, so sometimes I'd give her shizz just for being herself. Because she's just so talented and amazing, I'd always feel the need to try to be better at something she isn't good at. AND make sure she never gets good at what I do. I know, I am the meanest. But I was the second child and felt so uncool compared to her. I was so desperate to be known for at least being this all because she was known for being the best at this, and that, and that too, even that. It even went so far that I got so selfish, that I didn't allow her to play soccer. Sobs.

2008 pictures, cosplay rehearsal for Nihonggo Festival. The Teppei Koike hair.
Plaid skirts? Seriously Arielle?
Photoshoot days =)) Nuxx naman 2008!Arielle
OH MY GOD. ARIELLE YOU MONKEY
Last year's US trip



When I rebelled and bleached my hair. Whuuuut
Yeaaaaah, so we saw Filipino Celebrities. In the States. Wow.
Last year!glasses, I miss youuuuu
Last year, with bleached hair. I miss my old hair.
'Cause my sister is so gorgeous:>


But despite me taking her for granted at times... okay, A LOT of times, she's always been there for me. Whether it was to "listen" to me rant about life in general, or when she tries to learn how to play songs for me to sing on her guitar, or go with me when I want to stalk my crushes, or get mad at me whenever I say I'm not pretty,fv or when she has to give me money whenever I go, "ATEEE, I REALLY NEED THIS OKAY", or whenever I want to watch our Disney movies with and need someone to cry with.

Yes, we did wait in a line. Just to meet Disney Princesses. We waited an hour and 30 minutes to see Flynn Rider. But only Rapunzel was there...
.. but as you can see, I'm seriously fangirling inside


(Time to insert super embarrassing Arielle!back story here. So me and my sister have this thing where we get our old Disney VHS tapes and watch it in our old tv jammed in between our desks. There's something about watching Disney movies as a kid and loving it, then you watch the same movies when you're older, but it means a lot more now or have different lessons since you're older. So we're watching Pocahontas, and by the time the film's about to come to its dramatic ending, with Pocahontas saying goodbye to John Smith. There's the, "I'll go with you" and then before I know it I've got tears running down my face. And at the same moment I turn to look at my sister, she does the same and looks at me. And she goes, "Why am I crying?".)

It's been years since we wore the same clothes, that we looked like twins. Or had the same extra-curricular activities and summer classes. And it's been months since we slept on the same bed (we have a bunk bed, doesn't count). Also it's been years since we had a "photo shoot". And no matter how many times I complain about you not making me sleep, because you're busy fangirling and sudden giggling in the middle of night is scary and annoying at times. I will always think that you're fantastic and amazing and more gorgeous than me.


Me and my cropped blouse =)) I look so funky

I will always be your "lawyer" when dad picks on you. I will always follow you, whether it's to make you something to drink at 3 in the morning, or if I have to murder a cockroach so you can go downstairs, or close the lights because you can't sleep when I'm working. I get dibs to be your  #1 fan, just to tell you how amazing you are. And I will watch every concert you have, and watch you rehearse with your K-Pop cover group and clap the loudest during your recitals. It's really different having an older sister, but it's harder if you have a younger sister like me.

So a preview of the Sindac Sisters' desks. Notice how we are complete opposites.


Arielle's desk. Yes, that is a SIGNED poster of Daniel Radcliffe. And a stolen Bamboo poster up there. 
And Ate's super organized desk. So neat and cleaaaaaaan















So thank you for all the sabaw moments and convos we have on the internet, even if we're only sitting a few meters apart.

Aaaaand you're fangirling over K-pop again.

- >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment