Wednesday, September 26, 2012

it's tough to be a guy

I've always openly proclaimed about me being part girl and all. But who am I really as dude!Arielle? I can't really put myself in a certain stereotype because I'm not really sure there's a dude category for my  uncool weirdness. So I guess there is nothing to do but be Arielle. Ninja Arielle. Ninja carrot mermaid Arielle.

But even if I can be a dude in a relationship, I've never actually been a dude in a relationship with another dude. Yeah. A dude.

I'm dead serious when it comes to matters of the heart. I just don't like people to feel like they're all alone in this world, okay? I will give people so much attention to a point that it gets annoying. I will be all up in their faces and giving them hugs and baked goods. And if people actually have the guts to ask me out or say, "hey, we're dating" then I'll get real serious of how I'm going to be towards you. Even if you're a dude, a girl or like the ugliest person ever. I'm like Olive Penderghast. With the actual dating and being in a relationship... and yeah. Because I will not be the goody bag in your pity party, I'll be the one dancing like an idiot and trying to make you laugh like one too.

Maybe it's just a joke and maybe telling a person that they're dating was this random thing just for laughs. Wrong move dude. I'm going to smother you. You will find me so darn annoying for trying to be the perfect dude for you. I will stand outside your house holding a boombox over my head- speakers blasting your favorite pop song, I will write you letters and bake for you, I will make covers of your fave songs and tell you you're beautiful. As a ninja it is my mission to make people happy, and to make the people I heart even happier.

Today I've already made cupcakes and bought really cute stationary. But it's like it's not enough. It's not that I'm running out of ideas, but when you're trying to show someone affection you just really want to bring out your A game. You want to be that guy. I want to be that romantic badass dude that all the ladies seem to dream about. That dude with the hair and the rep, but he'll go as far as sneaking in through your bedroom window with his guitar just to sing you to sleep. I can't play the guitar, but I will try just for you dude. Just for you.

So yeah. Not running out of ideas, but it was real funny when I kept asking people on how they'll go about serenading or courting someone. Their answers were just so romantic and maybe some were kind of impossible. Seeing as in this situation of being a dude I can't really be a dude because of ... yeah.

Also learned something from my Ate. She said that all the dudes she's read about from shoujo manga were dudes that were jerks, cruel and badass in that smoldering way. And that the girls never really do get the guy. She has to wait around for the guy to realize that she's the one, and then he finally stops being a douchebag to her. After what a zillion chapters? The girl had to wait around for her prince charming to turn around. Sheesh. Why are guys so mean?

I will never be mean to you. Just so you know.

I am making another TEAM shirt. It's to express my heart for you. It will probably creep you out. But deep inside, I know you're really kilig.

What makes a real guy kilig, anyway?

Boobs. Nice.


- >:)


No comments:

Post a Comment