Friday, September 21, 2012

And I'll be here in the morning if you say stay

So I've decided to go on a twitter hiatus. Facebook is out of the question, because no one is old school anymore and this is where school shizz goes down. Everyone just lives off the internet now.

I will spend most of my time trying to get new dance-y tunes in my head, listen to the radio at 2 in the morning (how I missed this), think of interesting things to talk about and to learn how to make chunky bracelets. I am a multi-tasking ninja. Also, hey chores!

Today I was set to do the following:
  • bake cupcakes
  • buy boxes for cupcakes
  • buy ingredients for fifty cupcakes
  • be a ninja on a mission to spread happiness
I was asked to bake cupcakes for someone's debut tomorrow. Might even start working on them cupcakes tonight. I've done seventy five before, hope I don't die from this. No rest for the wicked.

~

Friday. Today was Friday. And I wanted to cheer someone up. I was a ninja on a mission. A never-ending mission where it was my duty and way of the ninja to make people happy. For today I was going to try to make someone happy.

I've known this person since high school and she is precious. I think I owe her my soul. Or maybe one of my future unborn children.

I call her Taemin.

Taemin actually is .... hmm... Well, she is precious. And she is also fragile. And I took it upon myself to be the one to tell her that I love her and will forever be in her debt. One, because I really do and two, she also has a pile of letters as evidence of why I must do so in the first place. Very embarrassing evidence of the person I was almost five years ago. It was scarring. I actually read all of it.

It took forever, but I finally found her. It took an MRT ride, the longest jeepney ride of my life, losing P20 to load that was never sent my way aaaand walking. Lots of walking.

But whatevs. I got to spend a day with her. Her dog, Gus, loved me. Or I think he did. He kept hugging my legs, smelling my smelly feet and chewing at my bag (I left Diablo at home, phew!). She fed me with fried chicken and I swam in gravy. We watched music videos and parodies, and we laughed at all the gayness. I made her listen to new music and she made me listen to SafetySuit. They sound nice. She also did my nails and gave me really cool Killjoy nails for my right hand. She is amazing at nail art.

 Killjoy Party Poison inspired nails. Man, she is amazing
Mismatched nails. She did the awesome one, I made the plain one
Me making Taemin a bracelet. Will make her a new one. A better one.

Besides me trying to make her laugh and make a funny, she also helped me remember how much of a douche past!Arielle was. It made me feel like poop. Because past!Arielle was too obnoxious, too full of herself and asked for so much things. Also she was the weirdest person to ever walk the planet and she never always kept her promises. I may be in the level of uncool and emo forever, but I'd rather be that than go back to being.... that. I was embarrassing, oblivious and I ruined people's lives. And apparently broke hearts. An ugly girl who hurt people's feelings without even knowing it. So very, very sad.

Today she kept saying this: "Arielle, you are so paasa". I don't even know why. Is it bad to give people so much attention? Or shower them with affection? Or tell them that if they felt all alone, someone out there loves them? That that person was me? 

Hey, that doesn't sound too bad. It could even be a song. 

But seriously, I am too oblivious and get lost all the time that the ninja title doesn't suit me.

Me + Taemin 
(I'm so thankful we stayed friends, I'm always here- forever making it up to you >:D<)

Oh, who am I kidding. I'm a ninja. I still did get to share the funny and make someone happy. This was what I want to do for the rest of my life. All I want to do is make people happy. 

And maybe dye my hair pink. And meet Spencer Smith.


- >:)

p.s. Must make an entry about last weekend. Too many pictures, but I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment