Wednesday, September 26, 2012

we're the kids you used to love, but then we grew old

I need to be Marshall Lee.

Seriously. I need to be all smooth, gwapo. And badass. And .... yeah. Marshall Lee. Basically, a vampire.

It's 'cause I just got this really cool Starbucks package. And I'm all kilig inside. Seriously.

I can't believe I just went vegan, I'm regretting it so much right now. Dude, Arielle. Come on. I have nothing else to do, but be more affectionate and so cheesy that they'll have to put me in a Greenwich commercial.

Also this is me. Being vain with my Starbucks package from someone who makes my heart burn. By the way... his name rhymes with Gerard.


 Le Lumpy Space Princess note ♥ Which I gave him :>
I am seriously a happy carrot

I need to put all the food I can't eat in the fridge and eat it .... 30 days from now. Also I have to drink the "fake milk" soon. But I can't seem to open le package. This is so special and sacred right now.

On Saturday I will make a shirt. A TEAM shirt. You have been warned.

- >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment